Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WELCOME!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bijoux HQ.

This is a happy space for all lovers of the finer things in life, jewellery definitely being one of them!
First, allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Daisy Usman, I am a wife, a mom , designer and creative director of Bijoux HQ - a bespoke jewellery brand that was birthed in the pearl of Africa- Uganda.

My love for Jewellery and all things fashion -related, began at a very young age.  I have always had a passion for jewellery . So in 2013 , after an MBA , and stints as an international Business developer and a radio show producer, I decided it was time to key into my passion on a full time basis.

Leaving the security of a good job was easy for me because I had a clarity of mind which can  only be described as gutsy. With a solid business plan, razor sharp focus and a determination to weather any storm that may come my way, Bijoux HQ was born!

Join me as we go on a journey of a lifetime, to the land of dreams and visions and to a world where all our imaginations become crystal clear realities.
Welcome to Bijoux HQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment